Comment on page
A set of user guides to help you start your journey with VORJ
VORJ is a no code Web3 as a service platform on the VechainThor blockchain. VORJ removes the technical barriers to creating digital assets. VORJ simplifies the smart contract creation process through a beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly interface.
The word VORJ is derived from the American phonetic spelling of forge; to make or shape an object by heating it in a fire and hammering it.
The purpose of this guide is to provide you, the reader, with a set of instructions to follow in order to be able to use either the VORJ frontend user interface or the VORJ backend application programmable interface (API) to create and deploy a ERC-721 smart contract.
From a frontend perspective VORJ is currently limited to the creation of ERC-20 and ERC-721 smart contract standards. However, through the backend API, VORJ supports a wider selection of smart contract standards, ERC-20, VIP-180, ERC-721, VIP-181, ERC-1155, VIP-210, UUPS and ERC-4626.
- This API is not meant for production use, currently beta.
- You, the user, accept all responsibility for the use of the VORJ API.
- The Vechain Foundation San Marino nor any other entity associated with Vechain nor VORJ accept any responsibility associated with the use of VORJ.
- All smart contracts created and deployed through VORJ are done so through the VORJ deployment wallet and thus these smart contracts are owned and controlled by VORJ, unless they are transferred by the user to another wallet.
- The digital assets, either fungible or non-fungible, that are created as part of the smart contracts are minted into your own self-custody wallet, through the provided API endpoints, and thus the digital assets are owned and controlled by the private key holder of that wallet.